ugggghhhh..........
i am so mad at myself right now i want to kill myself. i cant believe  that i am this stupid to fall for his lies again. i just cant take it anymore . like whyyyyyy did i forgot that he will never change? that he will always be an ........  . oh god i can barely  breath right now!

god i hate myself for all the times i cried for you, i hate my self for every time i believed you when you said that you loved me!  and its just such a funny thing that you think i will forgive you the next time when you hug me.... 
i am just saying , know that i hate you with allllllllll of my heart and i know that god will see the scars on my heart and he will take my revenge  from you.

                                                            OH GOD I HATE YOU

JUST A LITTLE TIP TO ALL THE LOVELY GIRLS READING THIS:
know that a person will never change no matter how hard you try no matter how many times you prove your self to him. he will always be heart breaker .
  

and this is a heart breaking fact...
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’”

Comments

  1. Hey this is @keepingtomyslef from the diaryforteens site. Don’t beat yourself up for any of this. You probably really like him or even loved him, I won’t ever know, but none of his doings are because of you. You are strong. You are brave. You are beautiful on the inside for all I know. I’m a girl just like you and I might not have gone through what you are now, but I know that he is so not worth it babes. You deserve someone that will cancel plans for you. Someone that will make you his first priority. Someone that you love and trust. Don’t give up just yet. I promise you that one day, no matter how long it takes, you will find your one and only true love. I’m always here to talk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you thank you...
      i was just so sad at the moment and when i opened the site i was like no one didn't care and then i saw your comment and it was the suites thing ever! THANK YOU xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts