helping my self through sadness...

i just love dancing! it is so fun and its like the only thing that takes me away and brings me back with the joy feeling!
so take it from me when ever you feel sad or hopeless just start dancing like no one is watching and who knows maybe you will be a famous dancer!
what i really like about dancing is that you can put you emotions in the dance move and even star crying while dancing.πŸ’œ by the way there is noting wrong with crying.πŸ’œ
another thing that has really help me through sadness is drawing.
i grab a piece o paper and use watercolor or color pencil or anything that i will find faster and just start feeling the page, getting lost in the magic of colors. you can always find happiness in the magical castle of colors and music.
and some times when i am not in the mood i start talking to my self! there is noting wrong with that! cause i will never get tired of hearing my self! i can never judge my own feelings o start yelling at my self! i will stay calm in my skin and just listen. it actually worksπŸ˜‰

what do you guys do when your sad?πŸ˜›πŸ’—

Comments

Popular Posts