is it my fault?



You know the feeling of when you do or say something that you don’t mean and you hurt someone’s feelings? Well, I do.
I’m not really a mean person and I always care about people’s feelings but sometimes I just crack!
My sister is kind of nice but she can be really mean. She just keeps telling bad things about you and showing your flaws and whenever you bring it up she will say that she was joking! NOT REALLY! I believe that a joke is a joke as long as you don’t have to explain that you were joking. And today she drove me crazy because of the same thing and I got really angry and said something that I wish I hadn’t and now we are in a fight. AGAIN. And my mother won’t talk to me even though it wasn’t my fault! I know I did the wrong thing but I just got really sad about how she always wrecks my confident and whenever I tell ANY of her flaws she starts screaming at me and I become the bad guy.
But is it really my fault?
It’s like others or my mother never realized how she has a big effect on bringing down my confident.
I really don’t know what to do….
I love her and I am sick of fighting with her but she never tries to help our relationship! How can I fix everything while she destroys them every time things are going okay?!

Comments

Popular Posts