home sweet home

Once a teacher told me that my best friend should be my family. i wish she would come and actually meet my lovely family to see the reason why i cant accept them as a friend. no one really cares if i am sad or if i have any problems. my father is always working and my mother never has time to talk to me and when ever i go and talk to her it ends up with a fight and all she ever says is that .... what can i do?!

yeah such helpful words right! she never has time for me and always asks me to stop talking because she is doing something else. seems like every thing is more impotent then me!
and my sister..... OOOOH my sister. i cant even say hello to her. because she is so angry and sad ALL THE TIME  and screams at every one and makes my parents sad and disappointed. i kinda get the reason why my mother is never in the mood to talk to me.
i feel so alone and sad when ever i am in the house. yeah ! HOME SWEET HOME.
and there is no freedom i cant run away from my own family! can i?
its like i am forced to live in sadness. i don't want to be like this i want to have some one who would actually listen to me. and i cant tell every thing to my best friend because some things are family secrets and can not be told . so all i do is to keep in silence or write them down in my diary or bury them under my feelings.i know its kinda normal to have this kind of problems with your family as a teenage but....
i don't know how long i can keep on like this...
 feel free to leave a comment.💜

Comments

Popular Posts