surviving...

Hi! its me again.✋
actually i had a bad day today. had a hard time. we had A LOT of homework for today and i had to stay up all night to finish them. and to do that i drank some coffee to help me stay awake. i finally finished my homework at 1 a.m and went to bed. BUT thanks to the coffee i didn't fell into sleep until 3 a.m and i had to get up at 6 to go to school! yeah... only 3 hours of sleep.😪
i was really sleepy at my first class but then i got better. and at math class the teacher was really angry at us because of the test results!
but well i survived from school today!😛
and umm...... well i have a cyst in my head that i have have to take it out tomorrow and i a really scared because i dont know how its gonna happen and everything. so please wish me luck.😕

ALL THE LOVE. p

feel free to leave a comment.💗

Comments

Popular Posts