why you gotta be so rude?

 right so things aren't really working out with me and high school!
wondering way? well. the girls in my class are SUPER MEAN AND UN FRIENDLY 
okay let me say it in a different way : i have all this kind of girls in my class the unfriendly proud nerds _ wannabes_ STUPID pretty girls_ the chitchat squid _ and the worst are those proud mean nerds who always make joke of everyone for no reason so that no one will make joke at them (p.s no one likes them.)๐Ÿ˜‘
and my biggest problem with them is that i am a really kind person as i have always been told that i am this way and sad story the other girls make fun of my kindness and they totally don't appreciate it.
this really breaks my heart and most of the times i feel like i wanna cry
i mean why you gotta be so rude?๐Ÿ˜”
its really hard to stay happy and positive in a place like this.
what should i do?๐Ÿ˜ญ
 i am not usually this negative cause i always try to see the good in people and the situation but....
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Comments

Popular Posts